The power of GDP technology
Massivit’s patented Gel Dispensing Printing (GDP) technology enables objects to be 3D printed at remarkable size, speed, versatility and ease.
GDP is a delicate balance of print engine movement speed, curing unique material properties, and smart algorithms, enabling the printing of super-sized objects at super-fast speeds.
EARTH-FRIENDLY 3D PRINTING
Massivit 3D printing makes a big impact on your business, not the environment. From low energy curing to support-free printing, we ensure solutions have a minimal environmental footprint:
- Hollow lightweight products minimize cost of transportation and handling
- Minimal waste additive process
- Low energy consumption LED UV curing
- No support structures required, eliminates post-printing clean-up
IT’S OUR COMMITMENT TO BE MORE SUSTAINABLE.
Re-print the rules of the game
The Massivit 1800 is a big act to follow. It’s fast, it’s productive and, ultimately more profitable. Discover for yourself!
Massivit 1800 employs ground-breaking Gel Dispensing Printing technology to deliver incredible productivity, awesome results and massive profitability. It’s one big act to follow.
UNLEASH YOUR SUPER-SIZE IMAGINATION
Transform virtually any idea into an eye-catching reality with Massivit 1800. Beyond just printing objects you can personalize or localize objects scan to print, make illuminated displays and much more. Start producing creative 3D displays for advertising, promotion, high-level marketing and entertainment:
- Unique product launches
- “Selfie points” that call for interaction
- Special exhibition displays
- Amazing point of purchase displays that matter and entertain
- Stand-out centerpieces for events
- Scenic & theming elements for every possible venue
- Props, backgrounds and sets for theater, TV, movies
The Massivit 3D
max. printing size
Turnaround super-size projects in hours, not days with built up rates of up to 35cm/hr | 14 inch/hr and optional dual-object printing.
Massivit 1800 is remarkably simple to operate, so you can be operational and productive in no time. Touchscreen printer control and vacuum print table with printing liner are just some of the ways we make printing and handling of objects easy.
3D Printing at the speed of light
Dimengel plays an essential role in Massivit 1800’s ability to print super-size lightweight objects at remarkable speed. Developed by Massivit’s materials team, Dimengel is a proprietary photo polymeric acrylic gel with several outstanding characteristics.
- Produces a finished object that is lightweight and durable
- High viscosity parameters enable Massivit 1800 to produce non-vertical parts, tops, ceilings and more without the need for printing support structures
- UV sensitive properties enable rapid layering and rapid curing using low energy UV light
- Curing speed delivers “ready” objects right off the printer. No post-curing or post processing is required
- The final printed object is highly receptive to multiple types of finishes
Massivit Smart is our proprietary software for 3D file preparation for printing. Massivit Smart enables scaling, rotating, slicing and support generation for STL files (more types available), outputting a ready-to-print file for the printer, optimized for the selected print mode.