3D Customer Support Engineer
Application and Technical 3D Customer Support Engineer. Based in Atlanta, you will support our North American customers with technical and application issues that could arise in all stages of creating and printing a 3D model.
- • Provide first-level support to by email, phone, or messaging depending on customer’s preference.
• Support new customers with pre-installation preparation, installation, and initial training.
• Conduct on-site installations, upgrades and fix problems with or without support from the local reseller
• Work closely with customers to ensure they are getting the most out of their printer
• Train customers in pre-print, print, and post-print processes
• Report to the North America Care Manager
• Train relevant parties on advanced applications and operation.
• Create or optimize customers’ 3D models to be able to print
• Install, operate, demonstrate and present the printer to prospects at tradeshows and open houses around North America
• Print samples and benchmark models for customers and potential customers.
• Travel up to 25% of the time on average and 50% of the time at peak periods. Ability to participate in tradeshows and support the sales force and customers (Max. 5-10 working days per month).
• While not traveling work from home on above tasks.
• Will need to fly to Israeli HQ for training.
Qualifications and Skills:
- • Studied Engineering in the fields of: Electronics or Electricity or Mechanics, while having multi-disciplined technical approach or Studied Industrial Design or 3D-Related arts or have significant work experience (showing portfolio is advantage) .
• Competent in the following software: Rhino, ZBrush, 3D Max, Maya, Solid Works [At least one of the above is obligatory].
• Good verbal and written English communication skills. Additional languages such as Spanish or Hebrew are an asset.
• Understand slicing, printing and post-printing processes and applications related to large 3D models.
• Experience in operating professional 3D printers and 3D model slicing knowledge – a significant advantage.
• Experience as an Application Engineer in the 3D printing industry – an advantage.
• Ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision in evolving situations.
• Dedicated, hard worker who is ready to meet company goals and targets.
• Self-learning ability, presentable appearance, multi-tasker, team worker, creative person.
* Please indicate salary expectations.
* The position is for both men and women.