3D Field Support Engineer
Massivit 3D Printing Technologies Ltd. is a pioneer of large format 3D printing solutions for visual communication spanning the advertising, retail, events, entertainment, interior design and architectural sectors. Leveraging its proprietary Gel Dispensing Printing (GDP) technology, the company’s solutions enable rapid and cost-effective production of super-sized, eye-catching 3D signage, displays and props. Massivit 3D’s mission is to enable print services and other visual communication producers to expand their business offering, gain a competitive edge, and generate new sources of revenue.
3D Field Support Engineer:
- • Technical and Application Field Support Engineer. Based in Atlanta,
• Field engineer installs, configures, train and fixes Massivit3D printers.
• You will support North American customers with technical and application issues that could arise in all stages of creating and printing a 3D model.
- • Provide first-level support to by email, phone, or messaging.
• Support new customers with pre-installation preparation, installation, and initial training.
• Plan and schedule customer support related trainings to field staffs.
• Provides guidance and training to customer personnel in establishing Educate customer about the product operation and maintenance procedures.
• Supervise all product installations and the related repair and maintenance activities when required.
• Complete service reports in a timely manner.
• Monitor the issue resolution status and time closely.
• Act as the main point of contact for customers for any complaints, inquiries and issues.
• Update technical manual and reference guides with the recent product updates and developments.
• Develop training programs to assist support engineers to acquire necessary product expertise.
• Attend educational workshops and trainings to develop sufficient knowledge to conduct field support activities.
• Participate in industry events, conferences, meetings, etc.
• Work closely with customers to ensure they are getting the most out of their printer
• Train customers in pre-print, print, and post-print processes
• Report to the North America Care Manager
• Train relevant parties on advanced applications and operation.
• Create or optimize customers’ 3D models to be able to print
• Install, operate, demonstrate and present the printer to prospects at tradeshows and open houses around North America
• Print samples and benchmark models for customers and potential customers.
• Travel up to 25% of the time on average and 50% of the time at peak periods. Ability to participate in tradeshows and support the sales force and customers (Max. 5-10 working days per month).
• While not traveling work from home or from Atlanta office on above tasks.
• Will need to fly to Israeli HQ for 2 weeks training.
Qualifications and Skills:
- • Studied Engineering or practical Engineering in the fields of: Electronics or Electricity or Mechanics, while having multi-disciplined technical approach or Studied Industrial Design or 3D-Related arts or have significant work experience (showing portfolio is advantage).
• Competent in the following software: Rhino, ZBrush, 3D Max, Maya, Solid Works can be an advantage.
• Good verbal and written English communication skills. Additional languages such as Spanish or Hebrew are an asset.
• Understand slicing, printing and post-printing processes and applications related to large 3D models.
• Experience in operating professional 3D printers and 3D model slicing knowledge – mandatory.
• Experience as an Application Engineer in the 3D printing industry – mandatory.
• Ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision in evolving situations.
• Dedicated, hard worker who is ready to meet company goals and targets.
• Self-learning ability, presentable appearance, multi-tasker, team worker, creative person.
* Please indicate salary expectations.
* The position is for both men and women.