3D Customers Support Engineer HK
Application and Technical Customers Support Engineer that will be based in Hong Kong and will support the customers that own the large format advanced printer of Massivit in all technical and application issues related to printer and all stages of creating a 3D model. The job demands flights in order to support customers located at Asia Pacific including Japan while home will be in Hong-Kong. It’s the first position hired by the Israel based Massivit in HK and will require ability to work independently and from home at the first stage.
- • Provide first-call response to customers under its account, providing application-based or technical support by email or phone.
• Support new customers in the territory (pre-installation preparation, installation, and initial training).
• Conduct installations, upgrades and fix problems on customers site with the local reseller tech personal.
• Work closely with customers to ensure that the printer fulfill their satisfaction.
• Perform dedicated customer training regarding pre-print, print, and post-print processes.
• Report to the Asia Pacific Customer Care Manager. Work closely with the Global Customer Care Director regarding expert applications and service support.
• Train customers and the distributors support team on advanced applications and operation.
• Modeling objects optimized to 3D print by Massivit to support customers.
• Tradeshows and demos – Print, demonstrate and present to customers.
• Print samples and benchmark models for customers and potential customers.
• Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time on average and 50% of the time at peak periods. Ability to travel within APJ, to participate in tradeshows, and support the sales force and customers (Maxt 5-10 working days per month).
• While not flying work from home on above tasks.
• Will need to fly to Israeli HQ for training.
Qualifications and Skills:
- • Competence on the following software: Rhino, ZBrush, 3D Max, Maya, Solid Works [At least one of the above is obligatory].
• Studied Engineering in the fields of: Electronics or Electricity or Mechanics, while having multi-discipliner technical approach.
• Studied Industrial Design or 3D-Related arts or have significant experience.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English – mandatory. Additional languages such as Korean or Japanese are an asset.
• Understand slicing, printing and post-printing processes and applications related to large 3D models.
• Finishing process capabilities for 3D models as well as polishing, painting, cutting & etc.- an advantage.
• Experience in operating professional 3D printers and 3D model slicing knowledge – a significant advantage.
• Experience as an Application Engineer in the 3D printing industry – an advantage.
• Ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision in evolving situations.
• Dedicated, hard worker who is ready to meet company goals and targets.
• Self-learning ability, presentable appearance, multi-tasker, team worker, creative person.
* Please indicate salary expectations.
* The position is open equally for men and women.