Business Development Manager, Industrial Solutions
Massivit 3D, the leading provider of large-format high-throughput 3D printing systems that will be based in Israel ,is looking for an energetic business development professional to join an innovative and unique team focused on the development and deployment of new additive manufacturing systems for the production of molds and tools used in the fiber-reinforced composites industry.
The Manager of Business Development will report to the VP Industrial Solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As Business Development Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- 1. Identify new business opportunities and develop new leads for the company’s AM technology in the Composites Manufacturing space. Your duties include:
• Research the industry and related events, publications and opinion leaders
• Market analysis. Bottom-up research of the composites industry.
• Create segmented and classified data bases of potential customers.
• Research companies to identify new leads and opportunities. Seek appropriate contacts within each organization.
• Research the customer needs and learn their decision-making processes.
• Provide business intelligence about industry trends, events, new products, etc.
• Create Go-To-Market strategies and focused content.
• Collaborate with the marketing team, plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
• Develop strategic partnerships with major players that bring significant technical and/or operational and/or business contributions
• Develop a network of business partners: distributors, agents, service providers,
• Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- 2. Pitch and sell the company’s products and services. Your duties include:
• Contact prospective clients to establish rapport and set up business meetings
• Prepare presentations and sales displays/kits
• Develop quotes and proposals
• Negotiate and renegotiate by phone, email, and in person
- 3. Develop fruitful long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Maintain frequent contact with customers.
• Inform customers of new developments in the company’s portfolio.
• Prepare and provide ample documentation and continuing support
• Write reports and provide feedback to upper management.
To be an effective business development professional, we are looking for an individual with the following:
• In-depth knowledge of the composites industry and its current trends
• Five or more years of relevant experience in business development, product management, marketing or sales
• Proven sales track record
• An academic degree in a related engineering field
• Fluent in English, verbal and written
• Willingness to travel abroad frequently
- Personal Characteristics
• Independent, high learning capabilities, and out-of-the-box thinking
• Excellent communication (verbal, written and IT), negotiation and closing skills.
• Excellent presentation skills
• The ability to handle pressure, solve tough problems and meet deadlines
• Initiative and leadership skills
• Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
• Good with numbers
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organisation
• Previous experience with 3D printing technologies
• Previous experience in customer support
• An advanced degree in business or marketing
• Other languages – an advantage.
* Please indicate salary expectations.
* The position is open equally for men and women.