Chemistry Researcher for R&D- Israel
To Massivit 3D Printing Technologies Ltd., a pioneer of large-format 3D printing solutions we are looking for a Chemistry Researcher for R&D department, to join our team and develop the next generation in engineering materials.
- Hands-on lab work
- Planning and conducting lab-scale and printer-scale experiments
- Formulation of full characterization, scale up production towards a product release.
- Literature search and report writing.
- Tight work with other chemists, physicists and engineers
- Develop materials in a multidisciplinary environment including applicative testing
- Sc. or Ph.D. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering / Materials Engineering
- Required previous experience in industrial printing formulation development.
- Good background and experience in polymer synthesis.
- Independent project leading (occasionally under pressure)
- Excellent personal relations
The work is in the company’s laboratory in Lod