Composites Tooling Engineer
Massivit 3D, the leading provider of large-format high-throughput 3D printers, is looking for an composites tooling engineer to take part in an innovative and unique team focused on the development and deployment of new additive manufacturing systems in the production of molds and tools used in the fiber-reinforced composites industry.
As a Composites Tooling Engineer, you will:
• develop benchmark models of molds and tools used in the composites manufacturing industry for the new industrial Massivit systems
• work with subcontractors and partners to develop CAD-based applications suitable for 3D printing on Massivit system
• provide technical support directly to our customers.
• be a part of Massivit’s applications team
• Be the technical authority on molds and tools used in fiber-reinforced composite manufacturing
• Support the development of CAD-based applications for use in the design of molds and tools for the composites industry. Participate and oversee the development done by the in-house teams and subcontractors
• Be a member of a cross functional team with R&D, SW, Operations, Sales and Marketing.
• Support sales and marketing with pre-sale and post-sale processes
• Provide customer and dealer training materials and documentation
• Bachelor’s degree (or experienced practical engineer) in mech. engineering or industrial design
• Broad knowledge of composites manufacturing technologies.
• At least 7 years of experience in designing molds and tools with CAD software for fiber-reinforced composites manufacturing
• Fluent in English. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Previous experience with 3D printing technologies
• Independent, high learning capabilities, and out-of-the-box thinking
* Please indicate salary expectations.
* The position is for both men and women.