Customer Care Operations Planner & Administrator
Massivit 3D innovative, high-tech company in the field of 3D printing seeks a junior industrial engineer to plan, coordinate, and monitor operational activities related to customer support.
- • Supporting and coordinating customer care services between the HQ and regional care center managers (to recruit, train, delegate, schedule, and provide support).
• Monitoring and tracking service calls and application job ticketing system including data collection, analysis and reports.
• Planning and logistics for spare parts and upgrades including orders, inventories, and RMA process.
• Customer Care IT & infrastructure including interfaces for data exchange with other departments and management reports.
• Coordinating between local partners (resellers), the HQ, and global care centers regarding common activities.
• Supporting and coordinating regional care events and activities such as training.
• Configuration of systems in the field end software license management.
- • Industrial Engineer
• Fluent English (additional languages are an advantage)
• Experience working with Microsoft Office and MS-Project applications.
• Knowhow of Priority – an advantage.
• Experience working with SharePoint – an advantage.
• Methodical, well-organized worker; good at teamwork.
* This position is open to both men and women.
Please send cv to email@example.com