Global Customer Care Manager
Massivit 3D Seeks a Global Customer Care Manager
Massivit 3D is a leading provider of large format 3D printers for visual communication, entertainment, and interior design applications. The company is a fast-growing, dynamic organization with more than 100 customers worldwide.
Massivit 3D seeks to recruit a Global Customer Care Manager (GCCM) that will lead its team of technical and application engineers both at its headquarters and in regional offices, ensuring customer success and satisfaction in relation to business and technical needs. As part of this role, the GCCM will lead the development of the capabilities to support the new product of the business partners (such a distributors), support trade show participation and other marketing and sales activity, new products and features testing, global launches, user and maintenance documentation, training, and spare parts.
The GCCM will also be responsible for business aspects of creating a P&L unit including post-warranty service agreements, training, technical and application services for customers and partners, and more.
The candidate should have a degree in Engineering and at least 8 years’ experience in Customer Support in an international company that markets Multi-Disciplinary equipment, with 3 years in managing roles.
- • Develop and maintain in-depth working knowledge of the company’s systems and processes as well as the customers’ business environments and initiate potential applications for the product.
• Assume responsibility for customers from end of sales cycle through site preparation, preliminary training, installation, advanced training, ongoing technical and application support, assistance with facilitating business success both during warranty and post-warranty.
• Coach the Customer Support team in order to efficiently achieve customer success and satisfaction.
• Establish direct relationships with global partners and customers to ensure long-term, effective and efficient cooperation and maximize the utilization of the product by customers.
• Set procedures and build infrastructure related to software and hardware tools and documentation that are required as per the goals of the team.
• Manage the business aspects related to customer support and work with partners and customers to generate income from the services provided.
• Provide internal feedback regarding customer concerns and technical issues that require corrective action by R&D.
• Possibly handle escalated customer calls/complaints and provide backup to the support team.
• Technical and application support for sales and marketing activities such as demos, trade shows, and open house events.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- • University degree in Engineering – a must. MBA or equivalent is an advantage.
• At least 8 years’ experience in global customer support for multidisciplinary equipment.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a managerial position that includes a customer-facing role.
• Excellent English – a must. Additional languages – an advantage.
• Customer-success-driven approach.
• A high level of skills in computerized tools including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
• Ability to travel globally and communicate with employees, customers, and partners outside formal working hours in Israel.
* Please indicate salary expectations.
* The position is open equally for men and women.