Marketing Specialist – USA
Marketing Specialist – Job Description
Massivit, a leading large scale additive manufacturing company, is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced marketing specialist to lead its marketing activities in US. As our marketing specialist you will be responsible for the region’s marketing and communications, as well as overall branding and image. Working closely with our headquarters in Israel, you will prepare and execute annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and events, and track the marketing budget. You will need to demonstrate a hands-on approach to ensure high level of execution.
• Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the region while considering new and existing products, new applications and regionality.
• Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy through all marketing activities including prospecting, events, open houses, channel and more.
• Manage various KPIs to support the region’s annual business plan, such as leads, opportunities, periodical meetings, content deliverables and others.
• Set and administer an annual marketing plan with various departments and with the company’s headquarters.
• Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions.
• Work with other departments, channel partners and customers to drive different marketing activities.
• Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
• Manage regional marketing expenses and communicate these with the company’s finance department for execution.
• Negotiate with vendors and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials, use of tools and materials, and various services.
• Liaise with customers to create case studies and for spreading the potential and capabilities of the company’s products and technology.
• Proven experience as Marketing specialist in a multi-disciplinary, industrial product, B2B company
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Data driven approach, analytical and creative thinking
• Up to speed with current online marketing techniques and best practices
• Familiarity with channel marketing, events and exhibitions
• Hands-on approach
• Ability to grasp and present technical concepts in a simple manner
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Familiarity with 3D printing / Additive manufacturing – An advantage