Pre & Post Sales Engineer – USA
Pre & Post Sales Engineer – Job Description
Massivit, a leading large scale additive manufacturing company, is looking for an enthusiastic, Pre & Post Sales Engineer to be a part of our regional field team in US. As our Pre & Post Sales Engineer, you will be facing customers and prospects daily, assisting them with technical queries. Such queries may relate to the printer itself or to the vast range of applications possible.
• First response to any applications question that arises in the sales process.
• Assist with 3D files modeling and design as and when requested by the local GM.
• File preparation before printing, including fixing files, slicing, and setting printing parameters.
• Operating and maintaining systems in demo or other reference sites.
• Involve in benchmarking discussions to make sure benchmarks are printed and delivered to meet the prospects requirement.
• Pack and ship benchmarks and samples as needed.
• Post process and finish samples and benchmarks as and when necessary.
• Install machines at new customers sites.
• Be the first response to customers technical issues.
• Pay visits to customers site and assist with machine fixing when needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Working closely with Massivit’s customer service & applications departments to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
• Working with the Massivit’s CRM system for monitoring and reporting benchmarks status and opportunities.
• Engineering degree from a reputed education institute or similar
• Readiness to work in a start-up environment in a fast growing, dynamic company.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Experience in the field of 3D printing / Additive manufacturing and familiarity with its common applications.
• Experience with CAD software and design.
• Extensive travel (35%-45%).