- • Manage Products road map and specific product life cycle from product inception to phase out and end of life including, hardware, consumables and applications
• Drive overall business aspects of products and consumables, including sales analysis pipeline and opportunities
• Work closely with sales team
• Define market requirements for current and future markets, verticals & products by conducting market research – supported by customers’ & partners inputs
• Visit customers, potential customers, partners and attend relevant events
• Analyze potential new markets including market size, market dynamics, value chain and the fit between the potential market and the organization capabilities
• Bridge between markets & customers and company R&D group. Translate markets’ & customers’ requirements into value proposition, features and products
• Drive solutions across the entire organization, including R&D, operations, sales and marketing communications
• Work with all departments to develop and implement a company-wide go to market & commercialization plans
• Work with application team to develop new applications to PSP’s, Vertical Markets and composite materials
• Analyze needs and if applicable identify potential partnerships
• Work with and support the sales organization to help achieve and exceed revenue, margin targets, sales training (Web based and On-site)
• Develop detailed competitive analysis including pricing, feature set, and product positioning
• Provide relevant voice of customer feedback to identify and develop new products and applications
- • 3+ years of multi-disciplinary marketing/product management experience
• Strong research and analytical skills with the ability to simplify & communicate information.
• MBA and/or other relevant degree
• Willingness and ability to work long hours & travel abroad
• Excellent team worker
• Proven experience with product commercialization processes
• Good facilitation and presentation skills.
• High proficiency in English; additional languages – advantage
• Experience in 3D printing / visual communication market – advantage
• Dedicated, passionate and ready to meet and execute all tasks
* Please indicate salary expectations.
* The position is open equally for men and women.