Regional Sales Manager United States (East)
Massivit 3D is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager in the Eastern United States. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales and profitability targets in their assigned region.
- • Sell Massivit 3D printers both directly to end users and through channel partners
• Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
• Articulate Massivit 3D value proposition to senior decision makers at prospective customers
• Educate partners and end users about product portfolio and unique 3D applications
• Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities
• Communicate up-to-date information about new products, applications and enhancements to customers and partners
• Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings, conferences, and regional presentations
• Work with CRM system for monitoring and reporting lead status and opportunities
• Readiness to work in a start-up environment, flexible hours (reasonable availability to bridge time difference with Israel) in fast growing dynamic company
• This position requires extensive travel (50%-60%).
- • HUNTER
• 4 – 5 years as Sales Manager in graphic arts market / printing industry
• Experience in selling capital equipment / industrial printers with high price tag
• Experience working with prospective customers and supporting existing customers with projects
• Proven ability to close deals
• Enthusiastic and energetic, fast learner, open minded, door opener
• Excellent communication skills written and representative
• Fluent English (speaking and writing)
• Self-starter and independent
• Early Adaptor
• Experience in selling wide format 2D printers – an advantage (especially Scitex, Durst, EFI, and Canon)
* The position is for both men and women.