Regional Sales Manager (USA)
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales and profitability targets in their assigned region.
• Sell Massivit 3D printers both directly to end users and through channel partners
• Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
• Articulate Massivit value proposition to senior decision makers at prospective customers
• Educate partners and end users about product portfolio and unique 3D applications
• Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities
• Communicate up-to-date information about new products, applications and enhancements to customers and partners.
• Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and conferences
• Work with CRM system for monitoring and report lead status and opportunities
• Readiness to work in a start-up environment, flexible hours (reasonable availability to bridge time difference with Israel) in fast growing dynamic company
• This position requires extensive travel (50%-60%).
• 4 – 5 years as Sales Manager in graphic art market / printing industry
• Experience in selling capital equipment / industrial printers in high tag price
• Experience working with prospective customers and customer facing projects
• Capable to close deals
• Enthusiastic and energetic, fast learner, open minded, door opener
• Excellent communication skills written and representative
• Self-starter and independent
• Early Adaptor
* Please indicate salary expectations.
* The position is for both men and women.