Sales & Marketing Coordinator – Replacement for maternity leave
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator is a key role within the Sales & Marketing Department. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will be the primary point of contact for the Sales Team, Marketing, Finance and other departments.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will also be responsible for sales and marketing analytics, CRM maintenance and other sales support functions. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
- First response to online, mail or phone inquiries about the company, its products and applications
- Communicate with prospective customers via e-mail and phone calls, log info to CRM system
- Review publicly available data bases and company’s data bases to identify potential business opportunities, mine for data and contact to create business opportunities
- Coordinate and manage ad hock marketing projects like explanatory or promotional documents, videos, images, presentations, online or live events and more
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Manage the CRM system for sales tracking tools, performance indicators and reports on important information
- Contact directly to end users and distributes for payment collection via e-mail and phone
- Maintain and update sales, marketing, distributors and customer records
- Keep record of sales trends, provide data and guides to help the sales team and suggest sales process improvements
- Stay up-to-date with new products, applications and features and assist with writing related relevant documentation
- Develop training material, present and train new sales and marketing staff both from the company and from its distributors
- Develop and create sales tools to address sales challenges as they surface from the sales team