Sales Operation Manager
[Maternity Leave Replacement]
The Sales Operations Manager is a key role within the Sales Department. The Sales Operations Manager will be the primary point of contact for the Sales Team, Marketing, Finance and other departments.
The Sales Operations Manager will also be responsible for sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, CRM maintenance and other sales support functions. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
- Liaison between the sales organization and the operation & customer support, to coordinate delivery, installation supply of consumable and other
- Working with Accounting, Finance provides assistance with sales invoicing and follow up with direct customers and dealers
- Work closely with Sales Managers and Financial department to review sales contract, payment terms to ensure collection
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Generate sales reports via CRM system (ZOHO), or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Contact directly to end users and distributes for payment collection via e-mail and phone
- Communicate with prospective customers via e-mail and phone calls, log info to CRM system
- Manage all administration of the sales department
- Other duties may be assigned as part of support
- EB.A. Business Management, Finance or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales operation
- Experience in CRM systems like Salesforce / Zoho or other
- Experience in payment collection Direct/ Indirect
- High level of English (prefer mother tongue), other language is a plus
- Experience with “Priority” ERP software
- Ability to work effectively in fast pace company
- The right candidate will be a detail oriented, accountable and adept at multitasking.
* Please indicate salary expectations.
* The position is for both men and women.