Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operations Manager is responsible for assisting the Sales Leader in driving the Management Operating Rhythm of their team. Assisting with the day to day administration of operational tasks within the Sales Department. This role is a high value add business partner to the Sales Organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value added information and sales tools.
The Sales Operations Manager will also be responsible for sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, CRM maintenance and other sales support functions. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
- • Establish, Manage and maintain sales data in Zoho.com – and other software programs .
• Create and manage production & revenue forecast, develop tools to improve forecast accuracy
• Provides modeling and organizing statistical studies for the Sales Department.
• Drive Territory Planning activities for assigned sales teams.
• Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements within the Sales organization.
• Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators
• Manage and maintain sales process adherence with Sales Representatives.
• Partner with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data.
• Assist the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection.
• Prepare Quarterly Business Review presentations.
• Create and maintain Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material.
• Assist with the on-boarding and training process of new Sales Representatives.
• Work closely with Finance, Customer Service –and our departments to resolve issues and queries – Act as a liaison/partner between the Sales Team and other internal customers
• Develop analytical frameworks, tools, and techniques
- • B.A. Business Management, Finance or other related field or equivalent work experience
- • High analytic skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Minimum 3 years of experience in sales operation
• Experience in CRM systems like SalesForce / Zoho or other
• High level of English (prefer mother tongue), other language is a plus
• Ability to work effectively in fast pace international company
• The right candidate will be a detail oriented, accountable and adept at multitasking.