Senior Mechanical Lead – Israel
We are looking for someone who is innovator at heart, and truly enjoys complex problem solving. The Ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and enjoys working with others as team player. If you are excited to be on the cutting edge of technology, your place is with us.
- Part of R&D management.
- Leading mechanical projects within the company.
- Perform mechanical engineering calculations or analysis.
- Support the integration team with solving mechanical problems.
- Design or redesign mechanical and thermal devices or subsystems, using analysis and computer-aided design
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and to recommend remedies
- Analyze the test results and change the design or system as needed.
- Define tests and control their execution by the integration team.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience as a mechanical engineer of 5-10 years.
- Experience in design for manufacture and assembly.
- Experience of designing linear and rotary motion systems, including familiarity with components/types.
- 3D CAD experience required, hands on with Solidwoks.
- Experience with liquid flow systems – An advantage.
- Experience with sheet metal and machining.
- Familiarity with GD&T, ISO standards and accepted drafting practices.
- Hardworking, Strong sense of initiative.
- Technology oriented.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Fluent in English.
Please send your CV to: