Senior R&D Project manager – Israel
We are currently seeking a Senior R&D Project Manager to join our team. The role requires deep technological understanding as well as managerial capabilities. The PM will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams. Specific responsibilities will include driving initiatives, priority-setting, tracking and following through on projects until release.
- Reporting to VP R&D.
- Plan and execute multidisciplinary projects in R&D, through all project lifecycle stages.
- Coordinate internal resources and subcontractors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget and in high quality.
- Define machine specification. Establish, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and create contingency plans.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, presentations and other documentation, incl reports for upper management.
- Create and modify R&D processes to support the project.
- Ensure cross discipline collaboration on machine (Chemistry, electricity, SW, mechanical, physics). Define E2E machine tests and specific modules tests collaborating with all interfaces.
- Lead design review process, incl. Preparation with relevant stakeholders within the company and with sub-contractors.
- Sc. in Mechanical/Electronical Engineering or equivalent – a must.
- 5 years of experience in project management in multidisciplinary companies.
- Excellent leadership and inter-personal skills.
- Good understanding of risk, time and requirement management.
- Experience in working with sub-contractors.
- Experience in system engineering – an advantage.
- Experience in 3D printing – an advantage.
- A high levelof English is required.
- Hard working, well organized.