Composites Tooling Engineering, Team Leader – Israel
Join the world’s leading provider of large-format high-throughput 3D printing systems
We are looking for a composites tooling engineer to take part in an innovative and unique team focused on the development and deployment of new additive manufacturing systems
- Be the technical authority on molds and tools design used in composite manufacturing
- Lead a team of Composites Tooling Application Engineers
- Be a member of a cross-functional team : SW, Operations, Sales and Marketing
- Manage benchmarks models of molds & tools used in the composites manufacturing industry
- Work with subcontractors and partners to develop CAD-based applications suitable for 3D printing on Massivit system
- Provide technical support directly to our customers
- Support sales and marketing with pre-sale and post-sale processes
- Provide training materials and documentation
- Sc. / M.Sc. degree (or experienced practical engineer) in mech. engineering or industrial design, molding, materials.
- Broad knowledge of composites manufacturing technologies.
- At least 5 years of experience in designing molds and tools with CAD software (SolidWorks, CATIA or equal)
- Fluent in English. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent, high learning capabilities, and out-of-the-box thinking
- Previous experience with 3D printing technologies
- Leader skills and experience in management of 1-10 team members