Territory Sales Manager UK
We are looking for an enthusiastic, Territory Sales Manager to be a part of our global sales team. As our Territory Sales Manager for UK, you will be facing customers and prospects daily, assisting them with technical queries. Such queries may relate to the printer itself or to the vast range of applications possible.
- Managing and accelerating sales in the territory.
- Sale of Massivit printers both directly to end users and through channel partners in coordination with partners’ sales resources.
- Meet or overachieve sales quota for the territory.
- Meeting assigned expectations for profitability.
- Prospecting for new potential customers according to the company’s target markets and customers profile through various means.
- Proactively leading a joint partner planning process according to the company’s guidelines to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with productive partner relationship.
- Proactively recruiting new qualified channel partners or agents.
- Working closely with Massivit’s customer service department to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Initiating and participating in local marketing activities such as trade shows, open houses, product demonstrations and more.
- Working with the Massivit’s CRM system for monitoring and reporting lead status and opportunities.
- Experience selling of 3D printing / Additive manufacturing solutions and familiarity with its common markets and applications.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quota.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- High motivation and 3D printing enthusiasm, self-starter that could take direction and translate it locally for successful sales activities.
- Readiness to work in a start-up environment in a fast growing, dynamic company.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Extensive travel (35%-45%).