Join the world’s leading provider of large-format 3D printing systems as a Project Management Officer (PMO) as part of our innovative and unique application team.
A PMO will contribute to the successful project management within the company. The PMOs shall fulfill the following roles:
- Guardian of Enterprise Project Management tools and project management methods.
- Support project managers and their teams using any project-related software.
- Ensure that decisions are based on the right information.
- Develop project and program structures.
- Provide relevant and accurate information to support effective decision-making.
- Make it easy for project teams to do their jobs by reducing bureaucracy.
- Manage documentation, project history, and organizational knowledge.
- Gather data about project progress and producing reports
- Develop standards and processes for product lifecycle management (PLCM)
- Encourage or enforce the use of those standards and processes
- Manage dependencies across multiple projects
- Track resources for projects
- Report on financial information such as budget execution.
- Bachelor’s degree (or experienced practical engineer) in Industrial Engineering
- Broad knowledge of project management software and Product Lifecycle Management methodology
- Fluent in English
- Experience as PMO in technology oriented companies
- Independent and out-of-the-box thinking
Send CV to Eilat.email@example.com and put “Regional Application Engineer” in the subject