Join the world’s leading provider of large-format 3D printing systems as our Regional 3D Application Engineer. This is a full time job.
The candidate will work closely with support teams and sales channels in his/her region to support customers.
- Support customers’ application needs including producing 3D models and preparing them for printing, leading complex and challenging projects, and adapting designs to printing constraints.
- Prepare project cost estimations for potential and existing customers.
- Resolve most technical and application problems within your technical area. This will also involve working with the service organization or other cross-departments to resolve more complex issues.
- Create, write, review, and edit application & technical documents.
- Give on-site and Web 3D training for customers and potential customers across his/her region.
- Support company shows and customer events in your region.
- Install Massivit 3D printers in your region.
- Travel: up to 25% normal, in some cases travel can be up to 40% (rare but possible but for short period).
- Operate demo unit in Massivit facilities for internal use or for demos.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the 3D design software: ZBrush, Rhino, 3D max, Maya, Solid Works – At least one of the above is obligatory. (Intermediate or higher level knowledge)
- Extensive proven experience in 3D design (producing models and cutting it into small models)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree in Industrial design or equivalent (advantage)
English, fluently speaking and writing (must)
French or German, speaking and understanding (huge advantage)
- 3D model finishing processes capabilities: polishing, painting, cutting, etc. (advantage)
- Experience with 2D Software such as CSS Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign (advantage)
- Experience operating other professional 3D printers (significant advantage)
- experience as an application engineer in the 3D printing world (advantage)
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the European community.
- Ability to determine priorities based on workload as needed
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Must be well-organized and able to multitask effectively
* Please indicate salary expectations.
* The position is for both men and women.
Send CV to Eilat.email@example.com and put “Regional Application Engineer” in the subject